Monday, November 29, 2010

1 Tree, 2 Tree, White Tree, Green Tree

The past couple of weeks have been...strange for me. Some days I've been ecstatically happy and then overwhelmingly depressed. Sometimes all in one day. Bi-polar rearing its head again. Haha

Last night I went on my pretty much my first real date since I've been single. I didn't even realize it was a date. And I felt...wrong the whole time. I kept comparing him to that guy in everything. Right down to the way he held my hand. That guy always knew I didn't like my hand being on top and suffered through the discomfort of his arm being longer than mine so that I'd be happy. Last night guy just gave up and put his hand on my leg. Very possessive and pushy btw so there won't be another date planned or otherwise. But the point of this disclosure is to question why I compare everything, especially things I complained about with that guy.
Ugh. Enough of that. I've gotten TONS of cute stuff!
This is my cute Christmas tree!
This is a fab Christmas tree I found at Big Lots for $10
This is another tree I found at Big Lots for $10. My favorite.
My mom found this underneath her cabinet. It was my grandmothers. Its superrrrrr cool. It's got one broken spot, but I'm in love with it!

0 comments: