Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Peace, Florence

Ma and I stopped at a gas station the other day and I saw these drinks with a peace sign on them. Of course I had to check it out. We bought two =) I'm in love. The best so far is Imported Ceylon Tea. They taste amazingggg, are all natural, and have the coolest designs on the front. I've had one every day since. And the best part? They're only 99cents!! for a HUGE can.
Also... Florence and the Machine. HATED her at the MTV Movie Awards. Heard Dog Days in a preview for next weeks gLee so I decided to give her another chance. She's so cool. She's beautiful and has an amazingggg voice!! She's quirky and hippie-ish. Different in a Lady Gaga way without being crazy. I want to be her.

In other news.... I have no idea what's going on in this head of mine. I've been visiting my brother in rehab(oh btw. My brother's in rehab) and I have to say it's stressing me out. I don't really know how to handle it. It's a nice reputable place and the guys in there are super nice(but obviously they need help or they wouldn't be there) Idk. Idk what I'm trying to say. It's just hard and I have no one to talk to about it. My family sucks at communication. The only one I really talk to is my nephew and he hates my brother for almost killing him and himself.(oh btw, my brother almost killed my nephew and himself) So he won't talk about him.
Sigh. At least I have Netflixs to distract me. =)

0 comments: