Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year Rambles


It snowed. Here. A lot. We never have snow. I love it. Not only is it beautiful, but class is canceled! It's wonderful. I've been spending lots of time with my mom, which never happens. We've been playing games like  Phase 10 and 
It has been sooooo much fun. It would be more fun with lots of people, but it's still fun though. 

My puppy HATES it. She doesn't like the cold. I've had to force her outside. She's also a diva. =)
I started reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 
Sunday and I think my New Years resolution will be to read all the classics I was supposed to read before college started that I never did. It's a little late to get a resolution, but yano....better late than never. 
I'm going to Utah in March to visit my betsie!!!!! I am beyond excited about it. I miss her sooo much. And I'm pretty stoked about visiting Utah as well. I've never been there. And I LOVE visiting new places. Spring break come FAST!

0 comments: