Monday, August 15, 2011

Hmm.

I have these phases in my life where I get hung up on causes. Or just things even. I always forget what they are when I get several phases down the road. So I thought I'd blog about my current phases. Maybe this time I won't forget them.

1. Free-Range
This one I actually stick with. I don't eat chicken unless it's free-range. Because of this picture. It's heart breaking the lives these poor babies have. I know they're just chickens, but it's so sad. =(

2. Recycling
I've been doing this for awhile, but I slacked off. Until I realized just how much waste I produce. It's down right shameful.

3. Black Ops
I played everyday for 4 months straight. For hours at a time. Holy cow. It was an awful time. I loved it in the moment, but now that I've stopped..well I'm not so much of a fan anymore. 

4. Skype
My newest discovery. =) and my best. I love being able to see people who I otherwise wouldn't.

5. Thrift Stores
I don't think i will EVER lose this one. I buy books by the box full. The cheapness just brings joy to my heart =)

Ok. So maybe less of a phase blog. And more of a passion blog. Kind of shameful just a bit...

0 comments: